Англійська » Business and Professional English » Business Benchmark » Business Benchmark 2nd edition
Видавництво: Cambridge University Press (CUP)
Pre-intermediate to Advanced
Автори: Guy Brook-Hart, Norman Whitby
Кількість рівнів: 4
Вік: студенти, дорослі
Компоненти кожного рівня:
Основні для учня:
Підручник (Student's book)
Додатковий підручник (Personal Study Book)
Книга для вчителя (Teacher's Resource book)
Аудіо-диски для роботи в класі (Class CDs)
Business Benchmark Second edition is the official Cambridge English preparation course for Cambridge English: Business Preliminary, Vantage and Higher (also known as BEC), and BULATS.
Business Benchmark Second edition is the official Cambridge English preparation course for either BULATS or Cambridge English: Business (BEC) exams. A pacy, topic-based course with comprehensive coverage of language and skills for business, it motivates and engages both professionals and students preparing for working life. Authentic listening and reading materials, including interviews with real business people, provide models for up‐to‐date business language. Grammar and vocabulary exercises train students to avoid common mistakes, identified using Cambridge’s unique collection of real exam candidates' answers, the Cambridge Learner Corpus. An Exam skills and Exams practice section takes students step by step through a complete test, building knowledge and confidence to maximise their score. A Student Book and set of Class Audio CDs is available for each exam, while the Teacher's Book and Personal Study Book cover both the BULATS and Cambridge English: Business exams.
- Grammar and vocabulary syllabus informed by the Cambridge Learner Corpus.
- Twenty four short units, covering important vocabulary, grammar, reading, writing, listening and speaking skills for business, whether students are taking an exam or not.
- An Exams skills and an Exams Practice section for either Cambridge English: Business certificates or BULATS, so students know what to do to maximise their score.
- Authentic, up-to-date business language in a range of contexts.
- Topics and ideas engage students whether they are already at work, or preparing to work in business in the future.
- ‘Grammar workshops’ practise grammar in relevant business contexts.
- A Writing reference with sample answers and a Writing function bank provides enhanced support to develop this key skill.
- Pocked-sized Personal Study Book contains extra activities, including a Writing reference section. This section - provides guidance and practice in areas such as planning, organising ideas, punctuation and spelling.
- The Teacher's Book contains photocopiable activities and case studies.
- A fully‐referenced Word list in the Student's Book provides definitions for selected vocabulary from the Student’s Book.