Англійська » Робота з граматикою та лексикою » Grammar » Oxford Practice Grammar Series
Видавництво: Oxford University Press
Beginner to Advanced
Автори: Norman Coe, Mark Harrison, Ken Paterson, John Eastwood, Yule George
Кількість рівнів: 3
Вік: молодь та дорослі
Компоненти кожного рівня:
Довідник та практичний посібник з граматики (Grammar Reference and Practice Book) with Key
This three-level grammar practice series takes students through from elementary to advanced level English. The way in which grammar is presented and practised reflects the needs of the student at each stage of their learning.
"Basic" provides lots of practice and short explanations;
"Intermediate" gives you more detail with extended practice;
"Advanced" gives challenging practice activities and in-depth explanations.
* Revision units and tests help focus on the grammar that needs more practice.
* The series covers the grammar students need to know for international exams such as PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, TOEFL.
* Exit tests ensure the student is ready for the next level of Oxford Practice Grammar.
* Each level comprises a book plus the Practice-Plus CD-ROM.
* The only grammar CD-ROM with interactive "find and correct the mistake" exercises, to help students notice and correct their own mistakes.
* Unique dialogue building exercises with listening and speaking elements to build students' confidence.
* Multiple choice tests to review progress.
* Audio activities to develop students' ability to listen for grammatical differences.