Англійська » Серії адаптованих книжок для читання » CLIL Readers - Explore Our World
CLIL Readers - Explore Our World is an innovative series of non-fiction readers in six levels for ages 7 and over.
They are ideal for reading together in class or reading alone at home. They are in line with the National Curriculum for Key Stages 1 and 2. Drawing on the authors’ extensive experience, classroom practice and a genuine understanding of what excites learners, the series unlocks the doors to literacy and engages pupils in a fun and educational way!
• Motivating and engaging books that will hook pupils from the very beginning.
• A great variety of topics that encourage readers to explore subject areas such as Science, History, Geography, etc.
• Activities to strengthen learners’ critical reading skills and strategies.
• Fast Fact sections that instruct, spark the pupils’ interest and heighten their curiosity.
• A fascinating myth, story or legend in every reader to capture the imagination of today’s learners and offer a different
perspective of the topic.
• Appealing activities, portfolios and projects at the end of each reader that consolidate and extend the pupils’ language and content learning.
• Clear and visually appealing explanation of the main vocabulary through either a Picture Dictionary (Levels 1-4) or a Word Bank (Levels 5-6).