Англійська » Додаткова практика: читання, письмо, говоріння, слухання » Listening and Speaking » English for Life: Speaking
Includes practice on:
• meeting new people • buying and ordering things • speaking on the phone • apologizing • asking for and giving opinions • making a complaint • agreeing and disagreeing •
• Twenty units with a clear design in full colour.
• Recordings of both native and non-native speakers of English, covering a wide variety of accents from around the world.
• Appendices contain detailed advice targeting specific speaking skills.
• Mini-dictionary with definitions of the most difficult words in each unit, taken from the Collins COBUILD dictionary.
• Answer key