Англійська » Academic English » Final Draft
Видавництво: Cambridge University Press
Автор: Jeanne Lambert
Academic writing is difficult, and Final Draft gives students all the tools they need. Writing skills and in-depth analysis of models set the stage for development. Corpus-based vocabulary, collocations, and phrases, as well as detailed information on the grammar of writing, prepare your learners for college writing courses. Students learn to avoid plagiarism in every chapter of every level. This dedicated, long-term focus on plagiarism avoidance helps ensure that these students are able to use sources and highlight their own thoughts.
- Students learn how to avoid plagiarism (paraphrasing, citations, etc) in every chapter of every book.
- Corpus-informed vocabulary, collocations, and academic phrases help make student writing more natural-sounding.
- Learners read and analyze both model student writing and a real-world example, helping them understand the application of academic writing outside of class.
- Information and exercises on the grammar of writing, as well as the most common grammatical mistakes, direct students towards greater accuracy.
- Writing Skills Interactive is the perfect supplement, offering online instruction and practice in key writing skills.