|Мотиваційні, розважальні книжки |
"Leading Teams in a Week: Team Leadership in Seven Simple Steps"
In seven chapters, this book will walk you through the entire process of successfully leading and managing a team, showing you the key dos and don'ts and spelling out where you need to put special attention and focus. These seven chapters cover:
- How to get started with a team, exploring what a great team looks like and how it performs, and how to create a new team from scratch with individuals who bring their own habits, skills and expectations
- The stages of development of a team and how a new manager can gain the respect and understanding of a team
- The importance of aligning a team and setting common goals and expectations with clear agreement on a mission, vision and values.
- How to create a team culture and processes of excellent communication, with clearly understood expectations, well run team meetings and discussions, and the minimizing of any conflict and gossip
- How to work with remote or virtual team members where face-to-face meetings are difficult to arrange, etc.
*Pоздріб. На гуртові замовлення – знижки. Для детального розрахунку змоделюйте замовлення.