Англійська » Business and Professional English » Delta Business Communication Skills » Telephoning
Pre-intermediate - Intermediate / B1-B2
Telephoning works with the skills and language required to conduct successful phone calls in English.
The units cover:
- focus on listening;
- making calls;
- receiving calls;
- receiving and leaving messages;
- dealing with problems;
- conference calls.
Telephoning provides six core units, each containing these sections:
- Warmer to raise awareness of the skills involved in effective communication and to introduce different strategies for developing these skills.
- Presentation and practice of core language connected to each skill.
- Over to you, which allows students to apply what they have learned to their real-life work situation.
In addition, the book contains:
- a needs analysis to help learners to think about their strengths and weaknesses in English and to identify and prioritize their learning needs;
- a personal learning journal to help students monitor their learning during the course;
- a review to help consolidate the language work students have done in each unit;
- a reference section listing the vocabulary, grammar and phrases covered in each unit;
- an answer key, including suggested answers and audio scripts.
Telephoning is designed for classroom use, but is also suitable for self-study.